Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Nails on Twitter

Don't panic! I'll have my weekly nail art post up this afternoon, plus a bonus pedicure post for Thursday this week, both featuring new Zoya fall colors. In the meantime though, a few administrative things:

1. Thanks to all my great followers for following my blog! I've had a busy summer, and haven't had time to get around to all of your blogs yet, but I'm working on catching up with that now. I've designated Tuesdays as my "nail blog" day, so hopefully I'll be commenting again tonight.

2. I've been trying to come up with a new contest that doesn't involve polish for a prize, but rather nail art supplies (so that international readers will be assured of getting packages should they win). I don't want to leave anyone out. So look for that in the next month or so.

3. I'm considering setting up a twitter account solely for Nail Art Tuesday updates and other occasional nail/manicure/pedicure related tidbits. So I'm curious, how many of you have twitter accounts that focus mainly on nail polish/nail art tweets? Or do you work them into your personal twitter account? There's a poll to the right - and if you do have a nail-related twitter account, leave me a comment with your username. Whether I set up a separate account or not, I'm interested in following some nail tweets!

That's all for now - more nail art this afternoon!

0 comments: