Saturday, February 13, 2010

Nailed Valentines Day Manicure

Happy V-Day for all my readers :) I wish you all to love and to be loved. And I love so much all of you , thanks for sharing with me my Nail-art Journey.
So here is manicure i made for this Valentines day. I used purple glitter as a base, because this is my husbands favorite color, he is really crazy about purple.
For the design i used acrylic paints, but this time was trying to achieve a pin up "poster looking" effect. I also painted the ring to compliment this design.
I think i totally nailed it, i did not even expect the result to turn that cool and i hope my readers like it too.




Guess who is watching you? Oh yeah - this is him - love of my life my sweet Orange monkey Marshall :) he just came by to say hi...


This is Right hand, got a little lazy to paint a full set, and decided to go with only middle and thumb. It is really hard for me to paint thin lines with my left hand

0 comments: