Sunday, December 19, 2010

Congratulations to the winners

Hello My Sweet Nail-Art lovers!
I am hapy to prononce winners of flowers nail art contest.
The winne rof first prize (readers choice) is entrie number 2 made by super talented and very famoust Thriszha from Fub you nails blog. Congatulations !!!
The winner of the second prize (my choice) is entrie number 6 made by Ramona. She runs ANDAYN NAIL blog where she post tons and tons of mind blowing creative nail designs.
I choose this manicure because i believe it is very well excuted, consisten wiht the contest theme, very well executed and hase a personality. I really like it, so congrats to ramona.
Winners please e-mail me your mailing addresses so i can mail your prizes ASAP.
Great thanks for every contestents and Marry Christmas to everybody :)

0 comments: