Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Taco Bell - Take Two

You may remember these Taco Bell nails that I did pretty early on in my nail art "career," you may also know that I love Taco Bell. Taco Bell is my favorite food by far. Yes, I realize it's bad for me. No, I don't think it's real Mexican food. But those things are completely insignificant in the majesty of Taco Bell. I don't know what it is about the food there, but it is just deliciousness wrapped in a tortilla. So I painted these nails to look like the Taco Bell hot sauces that you can add to your food. The yellow nails are the Mild Border Sauce, orange is Hot, red is Fire, and green is a new flavor called Verde. I also painted the bell logo on my thumbs. So, do you paint your favorite food on your nails ever as a tribute? And if so, do you get hungry every time you look at your fingers?

0 comments: