Friday, November 25, 2011

Fleury Rose Inspired Stripes

As the title would suggest, these are some Fleury Rose inspired stripes. She is one of my top five favorite nail artists, and one of the awesome things about her is that she is a professional! So many awesome nail artists are (AMAZING) amateurs, and while there is nothing wrong with that, it sure is inspirational to see someone get paid for doing what they love.  She is based out of Brooklyn, and I really hope that at some point I can get my nails done by her!

If you haven't seen her work yet, I would HIGHLY recommend it. She has a very distinct style. Since she is on Tumblr, you may have to sift through some posts that are not her original works, but believe me, it is totally worth it to go through and find her stuff!!

0 comments: