Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Guest Hands and St. Patty's Day

I don't typically do holiday nail art too much. In fact, I usually don't even realize it's a holiday until I check my blogroll (ie. I had no idea it was Mardi Gras until I saw like 8 million Mardi Gras nail arts). But on one of my last days of school, a fellow student asked if I wouldn't mind doing some St. Patrick's Day nail art on her. About a week earlier I had given her a pedicure and painted her toe-nails green, so it only seemed right to have matching fingernails! For these nails I used polish (Borghese's Lira and some lime green Sally Hansen that I forget the name of and am too lazy to look up) and acrylic paint. But because it's not quite St. Patty's Day, I decided to use a Shellac UV top coat to seal it all in. I did this before on a different students' Superbowl nails. I hope they stay until the big day because I think they turned out really cute! 

0 comments: