Saturday, January 2, 2010

PARTY!

The question isn't what did I do on these nails but what didn't I do? I went all out on these. I used 3 colors of acrylic that I placed randomly on the nail. I added blue, pink and yellow mylar. I also used some glitter pieces. After I filed and shaped the nails I painted on the purple and white swirls then I finished with a gel top coat. They look like a party is going on right on her nails!

This is an icy blue acrylic by ez flow called venezia. I added little glitter strips into the acrylic and finished by painting on some snowflakes.

On these nails I used black acrylic in nebula and faded sparkles nail products glitter in black & white ball at the smile line.

These nails also have black acrylic in nebula and I used another glitter from sparkles nail art faded into it. Love love love the sparkles.

0 comments: