Monday, November 28, 2011

Corset

Oh man, I'm the worst. I promised that I wouldn't miss any more days and then a few days later I skipped two whole days of posting! But this time it wasn't totally my fault. Ron and I went to visit family in Philadelphia this weekend and the internet in our nice hotel ended up costing an arm and a leg (I think it goes without saying that it was an arm and a leg we weren't willing to pay!). So here I am again, begging for your forgiveness! And hopefully this post will sort of make up for my absence.

Here I am mostly showing of my beautiful nail ring! Isn't it pretty? It's a snake and it's shiny. I have seen these rings a lot in high fashion photography and I fell in love with them! Here are the best features of this ring:
1. If you screw up your nail polish on one nail, but don't have the time or energy to fix it, you can just hide it with this awesome ring!
2. It stays on really well! I was really concerned that it was going to just fall right off, but it feels very secure
3. Ummmm... It's gorgeous!

I didn't want to take away from the ring too much, so I just did a simple corset design on my middle fingers. The base coat is a mixture of acrylic paints that includes a pearlescent paint. 

0 comments: