Tuesday, December 6, 2011

MORE ABOUT YOU!!!!

I would love to gear this blog more towards YOU all of my blog readers. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you would like to hear or see more of. Also feel free to let me know what I should leave out. I certainly don't want to waste your time! Also I would like to say thanks for stopping by. I appreciate you!
On these nails I did a 3d Santa and then capped over with clear acrylic. To get the skin tone look for Santa's face I used Young Nails cover powder. The Santa was inspired by Kara the Nail Goddess. Much of my inspiration I get directly from my clients. I am very lucky to have so many amazing clients.

This silver is sparkles nail products #68 in shinedown. The tip is a gorgeous glitter I purchased at roberts craft store called Brocade. The brand name is Barbara Trombley art glitter. I mix 1 part glitter 2 parts clear acrylic.

On these nails I used a glitter from sparklesnailproducts.com #144 tis the season. I mixed it with clear acrylic. It was very easy to apply. I added a little silver at the smile line.

On these nails I did a 3d candy cane. First I outlined with a nail art pen where I wanted to place the candy cane. I used that as my guide as I applied stripes of acrylic.

On these nails I used a glitter from sparklesnailproducts.com #145 limited edition silver. It is a super cute silver with little silver balls in it and little flecks of red. I wish you could see it better. It was very easy to work with. Love it!

On these nails I used a sparkly pink on the nail beds. I use 1/2 french pink 1/2 frosted pink a little metallic red and a little crystal all from Young Nails. I used reverse application to get a crisp smile line. You can view how to do this on Youngnails.com click on get educated. I used a migi nail art pen to write "up up and away"

These are rasta nails. I used fimo clay circles from oaktreedollshouseminiatures.com. I also used impression tools from young nails to make the star and heart shape. I used acrylic to create 3d hearts on the ring fingers.

These nails were inspired by a facebook friend of mine Kara The Nail Goddess. She is so inspiring!

0 comments: