Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Top Ten Award


Kelly from Basecoat-Topcoat was awesome enough to award me with The Top Ten Award! If you haven't ever checked her out before, you definitely should! She's amazing. She's currently doing a 24 Days of Christmas Challenge that is one of the best out there!

I also received this award from Claws Up who writes some awesome posts and paints some beautiful nails! She is great and I'm glad to have recently discovered her!

So the rules for this award are to do the following:
1. Thank the person for whom you have received the award and link to their blog
2. Set the top 10 award image on your blog
3. Make a list of your top 10 cosmetics
A thing that you should know about me is that I'm not really into cosmetics. So here's my best attempt
1. Nail polish
2. Hair ties
3. Healthy Hoof Protein Treatment/Cuticle Cream
4. Healthy Hoof Hoof Lacquer
5. Blush
6. Conditioner
7. Mascara
8. Blue Maybelline eye shadow that I use as eyeliner
9. Lotion
10. Soap
Oh man, that was horrible... I feel like I just named random toiletries. You'll notice I didn't really say a lot of brands either, that's because I change brands a lot.
4. Tag 10 other bloggers:
I'm still trying to award people that I've never awarded before, so here goes:
The Crumpet

Spellbinding Nails
Red Hair and Black Nail Polish
Tip Top Nails
TornadoCalli
Vettelicious
A Day in the Life of Dollface
Bookworm Nails
Frippery Digits
Improbable Dreamer
NailSide

0 comments: