Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hot Fries

I think it's safe to say that we've established that Taco Bell is my favorite food (for proof you can check out my series of Taco Bell nails here, here and here). Well, Andy Capp's Hot Fries are by far my favorite snack. They are deliciously spicy and crunchy. In high school I ate at least one bag of Hot Fries a day, and now I get ahold of them as often as I can. For my nails I did the logo. I got a lot of the yellow fire detail in, but it's kind of hard to see in this photo. Also hard to see is the fact that my blue background is an exactly match for the bag (I used Wet n Wild's Saved by the Blue). On my thumb I did a caricature of Andy Capp eating a Hot Fry (just like he does on the bag).

 Fun fact: Andy Capp started out as a comic strip. He was a working class man who never really did any work. His name is a play on words because in the English town he is supposed to be from his name would be pronounced "handicap."

mmm... Going in for some Hot Fries...
Yummy Hot Fry dust! Way better than Cheeto dust. 

Done. Time for another bag!

0 comments: