Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Blue Trellis Flowers


A day late, but no dollar short this week. I'm really liking the new Avon base/top coats. No chipping last week until Sunday (7 day wear), and no tip shrinkage. Very nice...and inexpensive too!

So this week I was going to Konad, but found these darling little rhinestone flowers in my stash. Then I was just going to swirl some stems on with my silver Nubar pen, but decided on a "trellis" effect instead. I think it worked okay, but would have been better with a white nail art pen...

The base is China Glaze Blue Island Iced Tea, which I think is just so soothing and beautiful. I was in the mood for blue this week. Incidentally, I noticed two new blues in the Avon catalog for next week too - first new nail colors for Avon in awhile. Fun!

I need to do a pedicure this weekend - so I'll have fingers and toes to post next week.

Happy Polishing!

0 comments: