Friday, August 7, 2009

Confession Time !

Hola Queridos Invitados!
It is time to revel my sweet secret to you. We are going on 8 days vacation to Cozumel, Mexico next week. So i hope you,folks wont miss too much since i will not be posting wile i relaxing on the beach :) we are coming back 20th of august, and i hope i ll start posting back to normal after return.
However nail-freaks like me, do the job even on vacation. I am going to try out to use Zoya Color lock system for my vacation mani and pedi, and see how this product is gonna face a vacation challenge. Stay tuned for the full color lock system report.
The manicure that i am posting today, supposed to kind of create this Mexican vacation excitement. I was thinking about it for weeks, but totally messed it up, because was bothered by all my home zoo. Marshal jumped right on my finger when i was in the process, and scratch my finger really bad.
Anyway, if ll have time, i may have another interesting confession post tomorrow. So, you d better stay tuned.





0 comments: