Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Contest News

I've got a tutorial to post today that I think at least some of you will like, but first, a quick update on the contest. I've gotten one entry - thank you! So there's still lots of room for people to get their photos in to me.

As for the prizes - I placed an order for lots of cool stuff, and spent the last few days trying to figure out what happened to it. Apparently, it just didn't go through the yahoo shopping cart system that the company uses or something (I never did actually find out what happened, but at least no money came out of my account either).

So that's my saga - I'm re-ordering today, and with any luck, should have all the goodies to show you by Friday (I have the decals/shells/glitters, just need the other various do-dads). Sometimes online ordering just doesn't work the way we want it to, unfortunately. But I'll get it figured out.

The contest deadline is this Friday at 5:00pm - happy polishing! :-)

0 comments: