Friday, September 25, 2009

Goodbye Summer Nail Art Contest - Now Closed!

Thanks to everyone who entered this month's nail art contest! We have 13 entrants, and it's going to be tough deciding which design I like best...that's tomorrow's job. I want to pick my grand prize winner before I post the photos on Sunday for everyone to vote on.

Interestingly, all of this month's entries were done on natural nails. Which means the 2nd "Grand Prize" package I ordered items for (and they did ship this time, thank goodness) that was to go to the winner of the artificial nails category is no longer needed. That just seems...wasteful.

Here's what I'm going to do. Instead of awarding just a set of Halloween decals to the People's Choice winning design, I'm going to award that person with the second Grand Prize package!

So thanks again for entering, and stop back on Sunday to vote for the design *you* think should win!

0 comments: