Tuesday, December 29, 2009

SPARKLES

On these nails we went all out! This is acrylic in nebula at the tip then I faded a glitter from sparklesnailproducts.com called masquerade ball at the smile line. Then, I added silver dots and black and silver stars. Is there such a thing as too cute?! :)

This is my cute sister in law! She is so nice she just goes along with whatever I want to do. I used my own purple and then a glitter from sparkles nail products again. Just an FYI for all my clients I just ordered 12 more glitters from their website.

If you are a reader of my blog you will recognize this color nebula with a little disco ball action at the smile line. It's obvious that I am going through a disco ball phase!

These nails are done with my new favorite glitter called disco balls and one of my own blues that I mixed myself. I added little silver dots and stars all over.

On these nails I used a glitter from sparkles nail products called blue diamonds and faded another one of their glitters called disco balls. LOVE their products! P.S. Click directly on this photo to see the detail of the glitter.

0 comments: