Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Leopard print and hearts

Oh My Days! I had the hardest time doing my nails today. You know when everything you try just doesn't look right. I tried wonderwoman first - looked ok but I couldn't get the wonderwoman logo right so I binned them off. Then I started a cupcake theme but it just didn't look right either.

Then I did this:

I used China Glaze Midnight Kiss for the background, Models Own Becca's Brown for the centre of the dots. A black and a pink nail art double ended pens I picked up on ebay in a set of 30. Seche Vite as top coat and Girls with Attitude self adhesive diamonds.


I got the inspiration from a Japanese nail art magazine.
I actually did this look once before - the week before christmas but I didn't take any photos. I think I like it this time better because I added the bow. I love that it is a little bit crazy. I tool the pics with a flash as it is 3.20am here.
xoxox

0 comments: