Thursday, March 24, 2011

Liebster Award!

The lovely Leanne at Obsessive Cosmetics Disorder awarded me the Leibster award. To quote Leanne "The Liebster Award is designed to bring well deserved additional recognition to those bloggers with less than 300 followers.  If you receive the award you link back to the blogger that nominated you and nominate 3 more blogs."

So then I had to think of 3 blogs I love with less than 300 followers. I seriously can't. I follow loads of fantastic blogs which are, like me, babies!  I honestly can't chose I just had a look at how many subscriptions I have and it is currently 280. Please have a look at my blog roll and click on the links. There are tons of fantastic nail blogs as well as amazing beauty and fashion blogs. 
I am going to change the blog roll to include pictures so it entices people to click! Oh also visit Lemonemily as she gave me an award a while back that I didn't have time to do that properly either.
Thanks again Leanne sorry I am too rubbish to chose other blogs.
Oh please comment and leave your blog link I will check them all out and give you a follow XD
Stacie xoxox 

0 comments: