Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wild Purple Paisley

I decided to do a bit of free hand paisley on the lovely MeMeMe nail polish in Wild. I used Silver, aqua, white and black nail art pens from Ebay.
Basically I painted my nails with Seche retain stuck on the required false nails, then painted them all in Wild. It took 2 reasonable coats. I then drew random bent pear shapes in silver and filled them with the aqua colour. I dotted some black on the aqua and then dotted white around the shapes.
Ta Da!

The type design means you don't have to be too exact and you can mix up any colours you like. I don't love it like I love Cath kidston or Vintage roses but they look nice and unusual. I don't expect to see many people with nails like mine tomorrow XD
Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to know what you think and please if you have any requests let me know
Stacie xoxox

0 comments: