Friday, April 8, 2011

Leopard Print and Roses

I'm sure by now you all know how much I love roses and leopard print. So I have put them both together.
Products used:
Models Own - White - under pink to stop leopard showing through
                       Sophies Pink - main colour of roses
                       Champagne - main nail colour
                       Purple ash - centre dots for leopard print
                       Pink fever - dark lines on roses
                       Nude Beige - Under the champagne to hide nail line
Collection 2000 dynasty as the highlights on the rose
Black nail art pen





I hope you like it. I really love it so I probably won't post for a while now. I'm going to be piling on the top coat to try and make it last the week XD
Thanks for stopping by and thank you to everyone who takes the time to read and comment I really love reading your feedback
Stacie xoxox

0 comments: