Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Blog Award Season

Or BAS for short XD
A massive thanks to

Minnie who tagged me for a Kreativ blogger award. You have to check our her website her disney competition entry is sick! She has mad skills.


Lingling who tagged me for a Liebster award. Lingling is one of my blog round up girls and she also entered the disney competitions with this awesome alice design. So cute! 


Jen who tagged me for a Kreativ Blogger Award. Jen is also one of my blog round up girls and she is having an awesome giveaway right now


The Nail Addict was kind enough to give me the Liebster award. The Nail Addict is another one of the blog round up crew and she is the queen of the Konad and Fauxnad.

Laura has also given me a Kreativ Blogger Award. I wasn't aware of Laura's blog before the award but I am now a follower :D

All my readers! Thank you so much for your lovely comments about the rockabilly nails. I'm glad you all liked them. I'm sorry I'm not posting as much. It takes a while to do the nail art and some days I just have plain nails because I haven't got time! Especially now I am looking for a new job.
I have started using some new base and top coat products so I will review those soon when I have given them a proper try out. 

If you are on my blog roll and haven't had an award yet you are nominated by me now! 

Stacie xoxox 

0 comments: