Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hausu (House) a Film By Nobuhiko Obayashi

These are my favorite nails that I have painted to date. The movie is a trippy 1970's Japanese horror/fantasy film that is, without a doubt, one of the weirdest movies I've ever seen. My boyfriend Ron bought me a Hausu t-shirt after we saw the movie and at some point when I was coming up with "nail ideas" one of us thought of these. The left hand was the logo. And on the right hand I painted the cat face that is on the poster above and is the background for the middle picture below (that's the t-shirt Ron bought me). I posted the bottom picture to show that I, at first, had a difficult time painting the cat face until Ron suggested I paint an eye on two fingers and the mouth on the thumb, which turned out to look amazing

0 comments: