Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Plaid

My friend Erika has an affinity for plaid. I know a lot of other people share this  love of plaid with her, but I am not one of them. However, I am one who loves a good nail art challenge, and plaid never seemed easy to me. The difficulty is that you have to be able to do incredibly straight parallel lines which is really difficult when YOU HAVE A TREMOR (like me). But I had to chop off all my nails and when I have short nails I have like nothing to work with (I have really short nail beds, so I just have little itty bitty nails) and I thought plaid might be a good design to try out. Well, I ended up really liking these. I think  plaid looks great on all nail types! But it is definitely not the easiest design. It took me quite a lot of patience to do these (especially on my dominant hand), but I think they were well worth it!

0 comments: