Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Omen

Again, I share with you my insanely belated Halloween nail art. The Omen was one of my favorite movies when I was growing up. It both terrified and interested me. If you haven't seen the original, I would highly recommend it. If you aren't a horror movie fan, you might enjoy it anyway because it stars the AMAZING Gregory Peck! Without spoiling anything I'll tell you that it is about a family who discover that their son (aptly named Damien) is evil. I'm also a firm believer that all of the sequels (so The Omen I through The Omen IV) are incredible.

There are a number of horrible things that happened in conjunction with the filming of these movies that the cast and crew referred to as bad "omens." Some felt that the nature of the movies was causing these bad things to happen. So that I don't make this blog post too ominous, I'll just point you to this site which lists many of the happenings. 

0 comments: