Thursday, December 29, 2011

NEW YEARS NAILS! 2012

An icy winter wonderland! These are my last Christmas Nails of 2011. I had so much fun doing Christmas nails. I hope you enjoyed my pictures. It's time to start a new year. New Years nails! I hope 2012 brings some fabulous new nail art!This is a picture of the nails I did when I made my instructional videos that you can find on this blog. Love this glitter! #139 from sparklesnailproducts.com This is a warning: If you are my client and you let me do whatever I want on your nails you are pretty much guaranteed to get zebra print of some kind and purpleI am loving how the pinkies have just the solid animal print! New Years Party Time Nails! I just absolutely love this client. She is my most creative client. One day the time will be right and she will get her nail license and I will start taking classes from her! My signature one nail different nails lol!

0 comments: