Saturday, December 17, 2011

Snowflake nail art

As you may or may not have noticed I haven't been posting much for the last few months. I have been studying to learn Gel nail enhancements. I have loved the course it's been really good but I have spent a lot of time practicing and studying. Once component of the course was to create a french manicure as the body of the nail rather than just polish on top. I did this a few weeks ago and have only had time to post it now!!

I used acrylic paint to paint on the snowflakes and finished it off with a very light coat of Models Own Juicy Jules.
This is the first time I have used acrylic paint for my designs. I likes that you can create very very fine lines with it - polish is thicker but it melds better with the polish around it so gives a different look.

Now I am a qualified to do manicures and gel nail enhancements. Very exciting. Now I've got to get my workspace ready for the public and I'll be off :D Can wait until after christmas though.
Stacie xoxox

0 comments: