Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Kreativ Blogger Award

LittleMonsterx14 of Claws Up awarded me the Kreativ Blogger Award!

The rules for this award:
1. Link back to the person who gave you this award
2. Complete the questions below and include 7 random facts about yourself
3. Award this to 10 other bloggers

1. Name your favorite song: Faces by Warning
2. Name your favorite dessert: Taco Bell... I don't like sweets too much
3. What ticks me off: Wet Socks
4. When I'm upset I... want Taco Bell
5. What's your favorite pet? Probably cats
6. Black or white? Black
7. Biggest Fear Sharks
8. Everyday attitude Someplace between pessimistic and optimistic
9. What is perfection? Laying in bed with Ron and watching movies all day
10. Guilty pleasure Watching crappy reality shows


I have zero time to name other bloggers. I'll try to get to it ASAP but wedding planning + starting school + life = little time for blogging

0 comments: