Saturday, February 26, 2011

Punk-ish

Sooo I asked what you wanted to see and Emily suggested something a little more edgy so I went for punk! I hope you like it.



Now for some details

Little finger on left hand and Middle finger on right hand: China Glaze in Cheers To You with Barry M Nail Paint in Instant Nail Effects.

Middle finger on left hand and thumb of right hand base coat of Barry M Nail Paint in Black then China Glaze Cheers to you 'dry' brushed on top. I did this using a very short bristled brush which is quite stiff then just pick up a small amount of polish and dab it on the nail. You have to wait for the base coat to dry first though or it will mess it up. On the thumb I then added some Andrea Fulerton Nail Boutique stickers a skull and cross bone from one pack and a chain from another pack. I think they are £2 each from superdrug. You get 17 lengths on the chains and about 20 stickers on the skulls one (don't know exactly because I've used some before I counted).

The little finger of the right hand is just Barry M black with a chain sticker on (as above)

Index finger of the right hand I painted black and then drew a skull and cross bones in Models Own Snow White. I also dry brushed some near the top because it looked a bit lost with just the skull and cross bones on it.
Thumb on my left hand I painted black (barry m) and then painted some chains on in a union jack formation in China Glaze Cheers to you.

Both Ring fingers I painted in George at Asda in Superhero and then painted on some tartan style stripes in No7 Stay Perfect in Totally Teal and a yellow nail art pen (cheap ones from Ebay)


And finally my index finger of the right hand. I painted the base colour of Models Own True Blue (possibly my favourite colour ever) and then did the design in red and white nail art pens.

When I finished I decided that the 3 colourful nails stood out too much so I crackle glazed them too!



I hope you like my latest nails. It was a nice change from my normal cute nails, well I they're still cute but they're not girly. I had fun creating them
I used Seche rebuild and Seche Vite as the base and top coats.
Stacie xoxox

0 comments: