Monday, October 31, 2011

Black and White

These nails were supposed to look kind of like wallpaper. I am a huge fan of bold wallpaper, I think it is a necessity in any home so I wanted to try to make something bold and high contrast on my nails. I didn't have very much time so I hurriedly painted these nails. I intended to make the background colors alternate between black and white a bit more, but instead this turned out to be a white heavy design with the details in the black.

This photo actually gives me the opportunity to talk about a fun fact: I hate painting my thumbs. I almost never paint my right thumb, I don't know why but that nail is almost always bare or just a solid color. I have started referring to it as a good luck charm to not paint my right thumb, but obviously that is just a thing I say. Here I didn't paint my left thumb, I think because I was in a rush. Do you have any weird nail habits?

0 comments: