Thursday, December 8, 2011

Trick r' Treat

Here are some more old Halloween nails. I know, you're totally bored of Halloween nails, right? Well when you start getting bored of Christmas/holiday nails in a few days, you'll be happy I'm so behind on my posting! These are my Trick 'r Treat nails. Trick 'r Treat is a pretty awesome horror movie. It is separated into four parts, each of which tells a different Halloween-related horror story. Bringing the four parts together is Sam, who is featured on the movie poster below, and who wears a burlap sack over his bulbous head. I tried to paint him on my thumbs but it was such a gigantic fail that I didn't even take pictures of it. Everything I painted just looked like a circle with an orange stick figure body. I guess I still need some work on my shading! I hope you like these and that I'm not boring everyone too much with Halloween themes!

0 comments: